The follow people are the backbone of our LINDSAY team. Through their passion and dedication, they make sure that
- the software infrastructure is built and continuously updated,
- distribution of our software and specimens is running smoothly,
- new ideas are being explored and integrated,
- liaisons with course administrators and teachers are fostered and maintained,
- … and many, many more things that most of us are not aware of.
- Mike Paget, B.A.
eLearning Manager & Integrator, Health Education Technologist
- Scott Novakowsky, B.Sc. Computer Science
Anatomy Atlas Designer, App Programmer, Web Programmer & Designer
- Scott Steil, B.Sc. Computer Science
Specimens Store Creator, eLearning Web Programmer & Designer
- Carey Gingras, B.Sc. Biology and Computer Science
Physiology Solutions Expert, Cardio Modules Creator (2011-2014)
- Timothy Davison, M.Sc. Computer Science, Ph.D. candidate Lead Architect of LINDSAY Composer (2009-2014) Researcher, Developer, and Integrator of Multi-scale Models